Saturday, August 1, 2009

08

Date : August 1, 2009
St. Charles ;Olden Days ..


St. Charles has been the best school ever ! I've been going to St.Charles Kindergarten - 3rd grade. I moved for 4th grade cause we couldn't pay for the tuition no more): Yes, it is a private school. We had to wear uniforms and all that, but except the uniforms, it was the best school EVER(: I've met a lot of new friends and learned a lot too. Kindergarten ; Thas where it all started. I met all my friends and especially, my #1BestFriend, Christian ! We had this program and it was a dance. We were partnered up and at first, Christian wasn't my partner. Our teacher, St. Genevieve, switched us around a lot and then I ended up wit Christian. Ever since Christian told Angelina his "secret", she told the whole class and I don't remember knowing he liked me till he told me like WAAAAY later on xD Yes, I lose my memories a lot BUT at least, I remembered my Kindergarten days:) Anyways, we were like the "School Cutest Couple". Everyone wanted to hook us up but I guess we didn't want to ? LOL xD We were just Best Friends. We didn't really get to hang out as much till 2nd grade cause thas when he left): He told me that I was the only one who gave him a goodbye gift o.o LOL. Im so thoughtful ;D Ahaha. But after he moved, I missed him oh so much D; &I hoped we could see each other again AND we did :D It was a field trip to I think Raging Waters or something and he saw me then he went up to me(: Thas the only time we got to see each other. But overall, im so lucky I met him though(: Teehee ! OH, my other Main Squeeze was Tiffany Manlapaz. I miss her soo much): I haven't seen her since she moved 2nd grade .. Man, I can't believe she moved .. Danielle [my other main squeeze], Tiffany and I were like the "Three Musketeers" though ! At first, it was just Tiffany and I but then we met Danielle(: We were the best of friends. Man, I really miss the old days .. I had so many good&fun memories at St.Charles. When I look back, im kinda the same person I was. Christian and I were talking about the old days and this is what we found out ;

Christian - "Nerd" type , wanted to be everyone's friend.
Me - "Outgoing" type, everyone wanted to be my friend and I was loud(x
Danielle - Shy&Nice but still is ;D
Tiffany - Cute&Innocent:)
Arjay - "Jock" type LOL. All the girls apparently were into him xD
Angelina - "Popular" type
Julio - Rich boy xDD

We only went that far LOL. St. Charles really changed. Christian and I want to go back and visit St.Charles cause apparently, we have "our spot" where we hung out his last day. Yawp , a lot of memories .. I can say A LOT about St.Charles but I guess thas enough for now don't you think ? I don't xD But sadly im tired &thisloser called me xD

St. Charles Borremeo forever<3



No comments:

Post a Comment