Saturday, August 29, 2009

22

Date : August 29, 2009

Second Week Past ;

Damn, another week passed ?! Man, I can't believe im still alive xD LOL. Jkeeeeding(: Well, this week went by fast o.o I thought it would go by slow cause of everything but it went .. Pretty well ? Im used to my classes but not my teachers of course. I made a new friend(: He is cool but stupid xD LOL. But today, I mean yesterday .. Someone switched their first period to my class. I really don't like him. We get along but I just don't like him. FAS and him had them days. Well, the other hand. Second period is getting better. Its funny(x Lunch is the usual. Fourth period is getting better but stupid at times. J&J are cool:) They make me productive in class now xD They care about me LOL. Fifth period is the usual. Funny&retarted but fun ;D J&J didn't get my my cooookie or Starbucks D; LOl. We kid around a lot as you noticed. Hm .. What else happened. OH, yesterday when I was walking to first period. Guess who I saw ?! My Ate K came up to me ! I didn't even notice her at first(x We started talking but eventually we had to go to class so we just said goodbye and hugged(: She has pe and I had English so yeah. At least we got to see each other for the first time ! I was happy. Yesterday was the bestest day ever ! I got to see my Ate K, my guy friends kept me company in my classes, &last but not least, I got to hang out wit my Ate&Nerd ! After school, I walked all the waaaay to her house [it was far >.<] and we went to the park wit her friend. Nerd stayed home cause she is ghey like that. LOl. Then we dropped off her friend and went to my house. I was supposed to sleep over her house but my parents said that they should sleep over here. &her parents said yes too(: We were on the computer and guess who FINALLY signed on ?! It was him. When he signed on, [no lie] I was hyperventilating at first cause I didn't talk to him in a while and I really missed him. He was talking to Ate on her aim [we were on the same computer xD] then he IMed me. I was like "omg, he's talking to me !" I was happy though:) He made my day ! LOL. Then we made a chat room wit the FAS [without BFFAAE&Pamangkin&SOB]. It was so funny ! LMAO. Omg, I wished I could have saved the conversation but SOMEONEOVERHERE forgot to remind me xD LOl. Well, at least we got to talk and stuff. But he had to go so we said that we would wait for him so now we are staying up for him. I think it's worth it IF he signs on:) So now im talking to Ate's future boofriend(x He is such a .. Loser ? LOl. I don't know but somewhat I guess. OH, I had to take pictures on Wednesday. You can see all my pictures on my "Rawr" blog. I'll probably post it up later or so. Lol. Everyone said my picture is cute but I don't like it xD I don't know, im pretty picky about my pictures LOl. Yes, I know, im a weirdo:) Tankyouverymuch ! My background was red of course. You could of known too. Hm .. What else to say .. OH, im sorry, how was your day sweetie ?(: If you ask me, I think your pretty cute ;D LOl, im weird xD Ate's bestest day was yesterday too :D I know it was, cause she saw and talked to people too ! LOl. Well, overall, this week was better than last weeks. Teehee ! OH, I webcamed Foodwhore. It was funny xD &he finally saw how Ate&Nerd looks like. So, he called me a fatty cause he saw me eating ice cream. LOl. But yeah .. Hm .. I think thas all ? If im missing something, ill edit later. Stay Focused&Be Positive mmkays kids ?

No comments:

Post a Comment