Thursday, August 6, 2009

11

Date : August 06, 2009

My Last Frisco Kick It Day(;

So, today was fun lol. I went to Frisco wit my mom to go kick it wit my BestFriend Christian&Danielle. Today is our Official Last Kick It D; It was sad but we had fun(x Damn. We WERE supposed to go to the Pier but they were scared we might get lost LMAO. So we just watched G - Force 3D then kicked it at Yerba Buena&Metreon. Christian came to my mom's work around 7 so we went to go pick up Danielle at her house at Daly City. We watched the movie at 11:30 at Century Theaters. It was a funny movie though ! We were like the first ones to go watch G - Force xDD It was helluh funny ! When we went in the theater we saw like NO ONE there ! We were talking helluh loud and stuff(x Then later on, 2 families came but that was it. The movie had helluh Rn B(x It was cool. After the movies, we just chilled at Yerba Buena for a while. Walked through "Memory Lane" for one more time .. ): Then off to the Arcades in Metreon ! LOL. We wasted most of our money there LMAO. But, at least we got to hang out and stuff. We didn't take any pictures this time o.o It was weird xD Maybe cause we toke helluh last time and we are tired LOL. I was supposed to make a 2 way video wit BestFriend BUT he didn't want to D: So we ended up just talking. It was okay though. I had to tell them the "truth" about what's going on wit my problem. It was hard but I finally got it out of my chest. I just need to figure it out .. I've been thinking about it ever since and I still don't know what to do. Anyways, we dropped of Danielle like around 2 and I had to get back to my mom's work before 4. I thought I was going to be late but Christian&I made it back on time ;D LOL. Overall, my day was successful but not the part when I had to think. I wish I can have kick it's like this someday soon but school is starting so it ruins it all -_- LOL. Well, that was my day(: OH, im talking to BestFriend Christian on the phone&just on the computer. Tanks to everyone who supports me in everythang, I really appreciate it wit all my heart:)

No comments:

Post a Comment