Friday, July 31, 2009

07

Date : July 30, 2009
F.A.S. ;January 27, 2009 ;Always&ForeverKido's:)

Dang, 6 months and still going xD I just wanted to write somethings about the Fly Asian Society ;D We were friends ever since 8th grade started but we decided to make the "group" later on lol. Well, a lot has been going on right now with this thing people call "drama" but its b/s. Im always going to be there for the F.A.S. no matter what. Even when things get rough, I put the F.A.S. before anythang. I love them till death due us part. No matter what happens, its Always&ForeverKido's:) Well, my brother made up the name cause the name Karyz&I made, he said it was stupid and kept making fun of it so I told him to make a name for us and he really made a good one o.o LOL. OH, we have a myspace apparently so hit us up there if needed(x They were the ones that made my day "perfect". Even at times when I just wanted to give up life, they kept me up at all times. Damn though, I helluh love them ! I appreciate everythang they did for me(; Im sorry for the times I put the F.A.S. into but I promise, it won't ever happen again :D Even though we may fade in high school, always know im gonna be here to support all of you forever. I care so much about you all. Your like the #1 Family though ! Im like part of 3 families xD My Own family, Rawr Boo Bluhd &now F.A.S. ! Remember the picture from Spring Fling [up there] ? That was a fun day ! &Fredy wasn't supposed to be in the picture o.o But whatever, it was the only picture that was ALMOST perfect(: I hope we can get another picture together again lol. The next kick it, we are gonna take A LOT of pictures ! LOL. Well, let's just say, I promise to never ever ever ever ever fade. Thas all for now.
F.A.S. is helluh cool though bluhd ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment