Monday, August 10, 2009

14

Date : August 10, 2009

Today was .. Productive ?

So, today was the High School Orientation for MTHS. I walked to school at 8:45 and when I got there, the first person I saw was Madre :D &she came up to me and was glad that I was going there wit her(x BUT, its only "temporary". Cause I don't know when im moving. Its hard but I gotta adjust. Well, then I met up wit BFFAAE &Pamangkin(: Well, we went in like at 9 and started the whole Orientation. We were split up in groups but at least it was kinda fun ? Lol. Well, I was in group 17 wit Sonia, Rebekah, Joceline and others. We did different activities in the class room until 12 and then started the tour around the campus. Our Leaders were wow xD They were funny lol. No one changed though. Well, few had haircuts and such but they are still the same. But when people saw me, the first thing they asked was "how are you&josh ?" .. Damn, when I heard that, I was like .. Wow .. I wanted to cry D; Of course everyone knew cause we WERE the couple of the school. *Sigh* Those WERE the days .. Well, of course I saw BFFAAE&Pamangkin around the campus so it was all good(x But when I saw Kenji still wit Teresa .. I was like DAMN. I thought Josh&I were going to last like them .. The weird part was that some people didn't come though. Oh well, probably see them next week ? Hope so. I had to walk back and it was HOT. I was sweating and shit xD When I got home, I saw my cousin Khaila, her boyfriend and my Tito getting their stuff. But damn, I went upstairs and changed cause it was fcking hot xDD Then I went on the computer, called Ate to tell her everything and we had a deep conversation ..): &then ate, then toke a nap(: Well, you can say my day was productive. I wanted to cry my eyes out today .. It made me reminisce about those days wit him .. Man .. How I wish I can go back in time ... But no one can ever go back, just gotta wish for the best. But I know there is still a chance so im not giving up. I can do this(: Right ? Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment