Monday, August 3, 2009

09

Date : August 04, 2009

Updating Myself Though ;




AnnjeanetteLynneFortuno. May23. Filipino. Incoming Freshman. Staying Focused. A Promise is a Promise. Getting my priorities straight in life. Learning from my mistakes from the past. Im looking forward to a new start in High School, [hopefully] go back to the Philippines in May 2010 w/ Ate Leigh Anne:), &start being a bigger person and learn from all of this. My Heroes are the ones who seen me in my worse scenarios and who like me for who I am. My Family, Rawr Boo Bluhd &F.A.S. are my family. Drama is straight up b/s to me. I like to keep it clean. When it comes to parties, its 21&up for me though ;D Once you get to know me, I get loud(x Im shy but nice(: Music is my addiction. Gotta listen to it 24/7. Electronics are my bestfraaaand(: lol. I think lito kids are adorable ! [no pedo though ;D] Keeping myself in check everyday. Friends are my lovers. Gotta love them though ! Kickin' it at San Fransisco and other places. Hit me up &let's make plans shall we ?(; When I say 'I love you', I mean it. Don't play wit my heart cause I break easily. Independent though. I don't like depending on others cause you have to earn my trust before anythang. Camera whore ? Probably .. xD LOL. Jkaaaay, just when kickin' it cause I love them memories:) I love to go down memory lane a lot cause I don't want those times to fade away. Red is my favorite color. Don't ask why(x Blogspot is my favorite site to vent. Myspace is old. Aim is a must. Music is a everyday thang. Youtube is cool too. Im a cwalker. I don't cwalk everyday cause I have better things to do. AJxbaybe is my youtube account. Check out my video's ?(: Pwease&Tank Yous. Teehee. AnnjeanetteLynne is my SN. Let's talk ?(: Follow me in blogspot though ! Lol. Well, thas all for now. Kbyeeee<3

No comments:

Post a Comment