Tuesday, August 25, 2009

21

Date : August 25, 2009

To Get Things Outta My System ;

'Cause if you haven't noticed, im the type that never gives up. If I say "Always&Forever", I mean it. Not like your b/s saying "give up". Fck that, I KNOW you. That is NOT you. If deleting me from everything makes you happy ? FCK IT. I thought we would try to make it even work out still. 1 month passed by and I still haven't seen or heard anything that would make it up. "There's another reason behind the break up but he told me not to tell you and I promised him I won't" WTF is that about ? I've been waiting for like twofeakingmonths and I still didn't get the message. What is really going on with you ? I really wanted to work it out and all but I guess your the one who won't comprehend. If you have to tell me something, tell me straight up. If you think it might hurt me, JUSTDOIT. Im already hurt so might as well just face it now right ? I was even thinking of waiting till a miracle happens but you know what, I don't even know anymore. Yeah, im still gonna wish for that but not all of my hopes are going up for that. Yeah, I am getting hurt but fck it. I think its worth it ? I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE. "Keep your head up no matter what cause maybe there is a brighter side in the end." Im willing to keep my promise and im hoping you would. With all thas going on, I don't even know how im going to do that. You won't even talk to me or reply to me. It's like were strangers nowadays. Am I really that contagious ? "We can still be friends." WhattaLie. Your just one big LIE. I thought I really wanted to be with you forever but you broke my heart. Yeah, I still love you. Why ? Cause we had helluh memories together ; Fck, why do I feel bad ? You HAD a realest but I guess you just threw it away like you can just easily throw away a paper. I thought my life would been like crap without you. But .. The way I look at it. It doesn't look like crap. It just feels like im missing something important. Don't say im sprung cause clearly, im not trying to talk to you. I want you to come to me. "Patience is a virtue." Yeah, I know that. Thas why im willing to wait and see what happens.Why do we love the ones who hurt us, hurt the ones who loves us, ignore the ones who adore us, and adore the ones who ignore us? Even though your not reading this and you don't give a fck, I miss you. Even though your a jerk and broke up wit me, I love you. Because we actually ALMOST lasted. Because your the one who stood by me when everyone was walking out on me. Because I came to you for anythang and you saved me. Because when we were together, it felt like nothing else was around me except you. Because .. Thas how much I love you.

Haaaappy 10 Months Pamangkin:) Your my baby no matter what mmkays sweetie.

No comments:

Post a Comment