Saturday, August 29, 2009

23

August 29, 2009

Boredom Kills; Blogging is my addiction now:) Music included though ;D

So, today was so interesting but cool. Of course, Ate&Nerd slept over last night. It was fun ! Friday was the best day ever ! Straight up though ;D First, I saw my Ate K, my guy friends kept me company in my classes, I got to hang out wit Ate&Nerd, they slept over and finally, he talked to me;) You can say that I was successful. I was smiling the whole day too, teehee. At first, I didn't think my day would turn out just how I wanted to be but then again, just don't give up cause there is always a brighter day after. I learned from the best inspirations ever. With all that is going on, I learned that to not give up, gives you better hopes in life. Doing what you dream to do and what you want to succeed in gives you the best feeling. Even though you may have those days, just know that the people you love and cherish will always be beside you the whole way. Don't ever think your alone cause no one is ever alone. We go through everything together one step at a time. Even if you don't succeed at first, you learn and know what to do next. Be the bigger person in the situation. Know that everything happens for a reason. Don't trip about other people, just continue on what you do for the best and not what other people want you to do. Peer pressure ? Yawp, thas what im talking about. Don't ever let that happen to you. Even if you think its "cool", trust me, it isn't. Remember, even if you do one simple thing wrong, it ruins everything. You learn from it and move on. I experienced everything so don't judge me by what you hear or saw. Know who I stand for and what I believe in. Anyone can judge but always know how it makes the other person feel after. Trust in yourself cause low self esteem is bad. I know, I sound like a adult(x But I just know what to say cause I experienced it all. Need advice ? Just come to me anytime:) Well, thas all for now. Stay Focused&Be Positive kids mmkays ?

No comments:

Post a Comment