Friday, August 21, 2009

20

August 21, 2009

Friday ; I can't belive I lasted.

Dang, I lasted this whole week of school xD At first it was slow but now, its Friday, I think it went by pretty quickly don't you think ? Well, just thinking about school and whatnot in school keeps me occupied without those other things I mainly think about. Being occupied is better than doing nothing so I guess going back to school is good. I have to focus a lot on school for now to keep my grades up the rest of the year. Im looking forward to learning a lot more and making new friends:) Stay active ! Thas the main thing(x Well, what else to say .. My week was okay I guess. Better than usual. Classes are boring except AVID so I have to get used to them. Im doing my work on time and making sure I don't get distracted. I always get hungry in Science xD &thas my 4th period class, right after lunch LOL. Yes, im a weirdo &im proud bxtch ;D LMAO. Sorry, I talk a lot about myself, how was your week sweetie ?;) Teehee. People are changing but I hope for the better [even though it may not seem like it]. Im trying to keep myself on check everyday wit my "everyday schedule" so wanna help out a girl ? Lol. Man, I can't believe I lasted though ! I've always been thinking if im still going to keep "the promise" .. Should I though ? IS it worth it ? *Sigh* .. A month or 2 past .. But im not going to give up until I know the reason why to. No matter what you say or do, I'll always love you. Im not sprung over that much, just a tad bit. I still have those memories in my heart and I always think about those times. Many people remind me about those times but no tear drop falls out of my eyes. I keep them inside cause I guess the pain is worth it ? We did have some pretty good times. *Sigh* I just wonder if it's still worth it &if there is by any chance another second time ... ? Anyways : Supposed to do the "Friday Kick It" but everyone is busy, especially me. I hope to see you ladies tomorrow or next week hopefully ?(; Let's hope ! Lol. Hey, I know im a nerd so tanks for the compliment sweetie ;D Im not conceited, just like to play around a lot at times. Thas why you should get to know me, yes ? Ahaha. Jkeeeeding. Im not forcing you, just asking tankyouverymuch(: But yeah .. So I can say, overall, this week was okay. I hope next week will get a lito better. But I know its going to be hectic wit school work and whatnot. Thas all for now. Stay Focused&Be Positive mmkays kids ?

No comments:

Post a Comment