Monday, August 17, 2009

18

Date : August 17, 2009

Freshman Year ! Class of 2010:)

First things first, summer overall was okay but didn't turn out to be what I planned. So, today was first day of Freshman year. I was scared and nervous at first but it wasn't so bad. So when I came to school, I waited for Pamangkin in the back of the high school. OH, did I mention mommy dropped Kuya&I off today ?(; Well, Pamangkin came so we went in the cafeteria to get our schedules. When we were in line, BFFAAE came. Of course I waited for her after I got my schedule. So after we got our schedule, we went outside cause it was crowded and it was almost time to go. So we had to go to Advocacy first. BFFAAE&I had advocacy class together cause of AVID ;D I knew most of the people there of course lol. First period was English. I knew 4 people in that class. I usually don't talk to them but they talked to me so it was okay. Second period was Algebra and BFFAAE&I had that class together too ;D I knew most of the people there. Third period was lunch and I thought I wasn't going to know anyone there but I came across my granddaughter while going to lunch and she said she had lunch wit me so it was all good(: BFFAAE&Pamangkin had fourth period lunch so that was ghey D: Granddaughter was my lunch buddy as well as others. Lunch was soo ghey cause we were so used to having everyone we know at lunch but now its different of course. I knew some guys at lunch who are in different grades which was so weird xD So at lunch, we just kept talking about the classes and gdaughter was criticizing people lmao. Fourth period was Science. I knew some people in that class too. We got our text books and whatnot. Then fifth period was AVID. It was the best ! I will always look forward to fifth period(: Cause I knew everyone there and of course BFFAAE was there too ;D Overall, my day was not exactly what I thought in the beginning but it was okay for the first day, not as bad. Well, I only stay at MTHS for 2 weeks them im moving so its going to be a hassle for me =/ OH, also did I mention I got a haircut over the weekend and new clothes on the weekend ? Well, yes I did(: Lol. Just a reminder, school is beginning so I might not make blogs everyday. Probably Fridays and weekends or so. Of course first year of high school is important so I gotta get my grades up and pass. I just finished my homework and talking to Ate. OMG, it was so weird going to school without Ate&Nerd though ! Im so used to going to school wit them and hanging out wit them and whatnot. But now, without them, I feel different. Well, hopefully we'll get together as usual(: We still have our Friday kick it's so its all good:) Teehee. Well, thas all for now. Stay focused&Be positive mmkays kids ?

No comments:

Post a Comment