Wednesday, August 12, 2009

16

Date : August 12, 2009

Living the Single Life

So .. BestFriend broke up wit me last night [Tuesday] around 10 ish ? Yes, I cried but not as much. Yes, I was sad but im getting over it. I just need to think about other stuff for a while. But im just saying ; WOW, 2 break ups in 1 summer ? WHATTA SUMMER HUH ? Yes. Anyways, so I know everything happens for a reason. I knew this was going to happen so at least I knew right ? SAB's though right Khaila ?(x So, this morning [12 - 5 AM] there was supposed to be a meteor shower and Ate, Nerd and I were on the phone. I was looking out the window and they were outside. We didn't see anythang except stars xD Ghey ! LOL. Well, at least I had laughs last night. Tanks to Ate(: She comforted me while I was crying. I know I can always count on her. I was talking to her, deep conversation, and we were helluh thinking. Things were too good to be true. OH, Nerd helped too xD Im tired of life. But no matter what we do, we can't stop life. Its like, impossible. Im tired of hearing the same shit over and over again. Its getting old. Im tired of lies and breaking of promises. PROMISE is a PROMISE. Fck you. I feel like im done but im not. There is something else to do but I dont know. "My heart speaks first and it's telling me to Love You". No matter what I do to forget about everything, there is just that something inside of me that won't let go. What happened to Always&Forever ? It was a lie -_- Not to me, it was forever promise. But to you ? I don't know. I dont know anymore. Its confusing. Imma just keep my head and up still keeping my promise to everyone about that one promise. Even though it may be hard but imma still go for it. No matter how hard I have to try, I want things to be the same like old days. Giving up isn't in my vocabulary, not even in the FAS vocabulary. I thought things would fix itself but, I guess I was the fool. Somethings you have to make it happen and the most important one is that you have to be there. Even though im going through a lot, im still going to put my problems aside for my love ones. No matter what im going through, they are first in my list. Fck my problems, my love ones mean the most to me and its an Always&Forever wit them:) Easier said than done right ? Yes. Just gotta take it one step at a time ;

Haaaappy Birthday SDCMFFAAE/Daughter ! Mahal Kita:)

No comments:

Post a Comment