Friday, August 7, 2009

13

Date : August 07, 2009

'Cause it hurts so much ..

Im trying to forget about you but then again I can't. I just love you so much. All those memories we had , some are fading away but I won't forget the day. The day you asked me out .. Even though you hurt me so much by saying to "give up" , im never going to give up. We've been through helluh shit together and just to give that up like this ? I dont think so. I've cried helluh times cause of you but then again I love you. Everyone said you are the one for me ; Were they right ? Looking back to what we had : yes. You are the one for me, but now, I have to say "were" .. Even though we're not together no more, always remember this : I Love You. Mahal Kita. Saranghae. I know I say "I hate you" at times but deep down, I know thas not true. We lasted 9 months. 9 MONTHS. I thought we were going to last forever, but to you, I guess forever was a lie .. If you still had/have feeling for me, why didn't you try to help me save this relationship ? Why did you have to give this up so fast ? I admit, even though im going out wit someone else, I still love and care about you. He even knows that. We even talked about it ; Maybe we were just meant to be friends. Cause all I can think about is you&how we used to be. Do you think its to late ? Do you think we can fix this ? Im willing to. I love you so much. I just still can't believe your gone. I thought this love was a sure thang .. I can never erase the memories we had together. All those long walks, talks, BIG loooong hugs, &more .. I just miss them a lot. Even though those days are long gone, they aren't that far away from my heart. You said you would never break my heart but then again, you did. Why ? What was the real reason behind the break up ? I would like to know. I mean. I would LOVE to know. Am I mad at you ? Im pissed at you. But that doesn't mean I literally hate you. I know im confusing at times but you used to help me through this. Now that your gone and not talking to me, I feel lost and confused. I always try to talk to you when your on but .. I guess im .. Scared. Why don't YOU try talking to me ? Im not a disease or anythang like that. Would you ever think that ? ARE you thinking that ? IF you are, thas fcked. I've gave up a lot for this relationship and it was going well until you HAD to break it off. Yeah, I know, your going through a lot. But, would it matter if you just help out ? I admit, you caused a lot right now but im willing to help out if you want me to. I know, everyone is like pissed at you and shit but don't you ever think why they are ? Cause you made a stupid decision. Thas why. I saw a lot that I couldn't handle even though it was lito. I was pissed and I guess teared cause of that shit. Really ? You would do that ? I know, you think I moved on wit him but NO. I still think about you. You can even ask him if its true. I really thought we would make it, but I guess not. Everyday I hope something good will happen but I guess thas a fail. But .. Im willing to wait to see if a miracle would happen to me. Ateeee ! :D : just give it some time, I'm SURE he'll realize that shaawty you da best he ever had (= _Mahal Kita Ateeee<3

No comments:

Post a Comment