Tuesday, August 11, 2009

15

Date : August 11, 2009

Unexpected(x

So, today was ..(x Lol. I thought it was going to be like usual cause mommy didn't go to work. But then when Sebastian was taking his nap and I was going to take my nap, my mommy and daddy called me to go down cause they wanted to talk to me. So first, they asked me about the last kick it wit Danielle&BestFriend Christian. THEN they asked me about HIM. I was like, whattheheck ?! SO RANDOM. I told them about how he used to take me out and take care of me well. They like him(: They APPROVE of HIM. Man, best news(x BUT, im not going out wit him anymore ... After I told them everything, my mommy asked if I wanted to go shopping and of course I said yes ;D I didn't get a lot but just some jeans and shirts. I was happy cause at least I got something new for school:) Lol. So, we only went out for about 2 - 3 hours. After I told them about HIM, I was thinking about how everything used to be when HE was still wit me .. Damn, I miss those days .. Im not giving up though ;D Cause I promised I won't give up. HE was a good boyfriend. I really Love HIM. HE toke care of me well and never did anything that I would think of him as a failure. HE was the best ! A real gentlemen though:) Even though we're not going out, I still think of him as the best. Don't judge me wrong please xD Well, that was basically my day. So short right ? LOL. I promise I'll probably write more some time tomorrow or so ? xD We'll see ;D OH, one more thing ...

Haaaappy Birthday Angeline Sky ! I love you cousin<3

No comments:

Post a Comment