Tuesday, August 4, 2009

10

Date : August 04, 2009

My Day ;

Today, I got to kick it wit my BFFAAE, Ate &Pamangkin. OH, these 'fatties' came too xD So, we met up at MTHS at 11. Then we went to Pamangkin's house to give her anniversary gift that Ate&I bought for her like .. Last month ? LOL. Yes, we haven't seen each other in a loooong time D: But at least we got to see her today:) But then she had to go to MTHS for something about school so then BFFAAE, Ate&I went to the 'fatties house' to ask them if they wanted to kick it. We went to McDonald's, Starbucks, Game Stop [spent almost an hour there o.o] and then off to my house. We were supposed to go to the park after Game Stop but we were tired and helluh hot ! D: But, at least we got some good exercise xD LOL. When we were at my house, we ate, I cleaned, watched my old video's xD, played wit water in my backyard ;D, toke pictures and video's then we walked to Pamangkin's house to kick it there. We were helluh tired when we got to her house though ! OMG, we got soo tired ;o But at least we got to talk and take more pictures at her house(: We only spent like about 40 min there ? Lol. It wasn't that long but at least we got to update each other. When we came back to my house, we baked cupcakes and just went on the computer. BFFAAE had to leave at 6 so Ate&I just kept going on the computer. Then my parent's came home and Ate stayed for dinner and while my parents went to look at houses(: My day was going so great BEFORE this thing happened. I was just soo pissed though. If you want to know what happened ? ASK, im not going to post it up in public. My problems are my problems. You have to get my trust before I tell you my 'situations'. Yes, I call them b/s but of course its just life you know ? Well, Ate&I got soo helluh pissed. I was washing dishes and she was on my computer. I was washing utensils and they were sharp. I would've thrown it at something but I held it in. I just kept cussing like crazy though. I was that mad. She was scared. She thought I was going to throw it at her. Psh, I want my Ate ALIVE, not DEAD. She been there for me through everything. Anyways, that 'thing' helluh got me pissed. I guess .. Im jealous ? Damn, I can't believe I said it. I can't believe you even went there .. What happened to everything we had ? OH .. Had .. Well, I just can't stop trippin' over it cause I guess im .. Sprung over you ? *Sigh* I don't know anymore .. I mean like, I want the best for you and all but doing all those stuff ? That just goes far. I want to talk to you but I guess I don't have the courage too. I know I can do it but im just .. Scared .. Scared of what might happen next .. Wow, I guess it is true ; 'Depression' is spreading in the family .. Im always scared of what might happen next. I know, if you really love someone, you would give up something. But, I don't know what should I do .. I just care so much about you. I don't want to put you in situations anymore .. Im tired of hurting you in some way .. But, I just can't let go of you .. Everyday .. Im trying my best to forget about you one step at a time but .. But I guess I can't forget about you .. We've been through helluh situations together and its hard to let go of the person you love. This just caught my attention & Ate also thinks it relates ;

“ Guys are assholes. If you argue with him, you’re hard-headed. If you’re quiet, you don’t care. If you call him, you’re too clingy crazy. If he calls you, he says you should be happy. If you don’t love him, he’ll try to win you. When you do love him, he leaves. If you don’t fuck him, you’re a tease. If you do, you’re easy. You tell him your problems, he says you’re irritating. If you don’t, he says you don’t trust him. If you lecture him, you just want to argue. If he lectures you, it’s because he ‘cares.’ If you break a promise, he doesn’t trust you anymore. If he breaks it, it’s because he had to. If you cheat, he expects it to be over. If he cheats, he wants another chance. THEY’RE ALL BASICALLY THE SAME. Guys drink to forget about girls; girls drink to think back about the guy. When guys are in love, they become poor; when girls are in love, they become pretty. Guys can forget, but can’t forgive; girls can forgive, but can’t forget. When guys are heart-broken, they try to forget about the girl by going out with another girl; when girls are heart-broken, they try to find his characteristics in another guy. Guys wish to be her first love; girls wish to be his last"
- unknown


I just feel .. Lost right now .. I can't think straight. Its just hard for me. All this is just happening at once. I can't take it no more ! I want the old days back &how we used to be. Why can't we go back to those days ? Why did you have to give up so easily. I wanted to work it out but you just said "give up". I really cared about you and how I wanted things to work out, I guess I was just fooling myself. iPromised, I Loved You, I Cared about You. What do I get back ? THIS. ALL OF THIS B/S. That is just not fair ! But then again, life isn't fair. We never know the real meaning till we figure it out ..


No comments:

Post a Comment