Thursday, July 30, 2009

06

Date : July 30, 2009

So, I felt like blogging cause of this "thing" that is going on right now. Well to start off, people need to start telling the truth. Even though it may hurt, its better than just living life with a lie. I've been told lies a lot, even this month. Like wtf. At least just tell me the truth and I could help you. &plus, that lie helluh hurts me so much. You don't know how much I am hurting right now. I know you don't care but at least try to help you know ? Instead of just ending up not ever talking to me again. Avoiding the situation isn't helping either, its just causing more problems. You helluh changed though. Its different now a days. The FAS stood by you all this time and you repay us with this ? What the heck is that ?! I know, im helluh trippin' over this but at least I have a reason. A GOOD DAMN REASON. Yes, I try taking my anger out by blogging but then again tears fall down every time. I had to suffer a lot. All the shit im going through right now with moving and FAS fading are just straight up b/s. Never in my life have I ever been in these kinds of situations before. I really love the FAS. Always&Forever. I would never do anything to them that may hurt them. Im always going to be by their side through thick and thin. We may be fading but know that you will always be in my heart, forever. Back to topic ; All im saying is think before you say or do shit. Its getting helluh annoying how things are just falling apart and only some of us have to suffer. I confess, im not being the bigger person that I should be but I just can't stop trippin' over this. Everyday, I try to think it through but the only thing in my mind right now is how the good old days used to be and how I want that back. I want the old you back. Not the new you that never talks to us no more and how your always "busy" and have to make a lame excuse. What ever happened to the person I fell in love with ? The one that would be there for me no matter what ? Im still the same; still stressing, going through a lot, trying to stay strong for you cause I PROMISED, etc. Man, just thinking about it, do I regret ? NO I DON'T. Cause I know, somewhere inside of you, you are still the same. Please, try not to forget the old you.

-The only thing im looking forward to is a new start in Sheldon High School, [hopefully] go back to the Philippines May 2010 w/ Ate Leigh Anne:) &start being a bigger person and learn from all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment