Wednesday, July 1, 2009

01

Date : December 22, 2008

Once again, family problems. Getting yelled at isn't a good thing especially for me. I just can't deal with these things anymore. I thought this year was going to be different but it isn't. It is just worst. I always reminisce about the past because that's the only thing that i was happy about in my life. Living life to the fullest is important for every kid. The only days that i found happiness was when i found 2 very special people. My NERD and HIM. I love my NERD. She's always there when i needed someone to talk to and HIM. He is always there to make sure i have a smile on my face(: I love them both. Without them, i wouldn't be able to be living my life right not. They are very important to me and if anything happens to them, i wouldn't even know what i will do. My NERD, INSPIRATION, Cousins, Ate's, KUYA & HIM are the people that bring me up and the reason why im still living. Without any of them, i wouldn't be able to handle the things that are accuring now. NERD always makes me smile and laugh through anything. INSPIRATION gives me good advices that i can always use. My cousins are always there for me when i need someone to make me laugh or just when i need to tell someone something. My Ate's are always there when i just need someone who can keep me company. KUYA is always there when i need someone to talk to and when im bored he makes me laugh xD Thas how corny we are haha. Last but not least, HIM; I luhb him<3 He always makes me smile and he tries to make me laugh when he has the chance. 3 months and still growing strong. Thas all that is need to be said. Kbye(: I luhb you<3

No comments:

Post a Comment