Wednesday, July 1, 2009

03

Date: June 21, 2009

Mmkays, well I haven't wrote something "new" in a while so imma just write about whas wrong. These past few days, I wanted to cry my eyes out ! I can't handle this shit no more. Drama in summer ? Really ? UGH. Fcking b/s. I know, I cuss a lot. Only when im mad though. First thing first ; I helluh love my boypren though(: We been together for 9 months and 2 days<3 Even though we may fight at times, we talk it out and get over them pretty easily. I love him. Always & Forever. ipromise. Second thing ; being in a "love triangle" is hard. I love them both the same but they gotta realize that its harder for me cause im the main. Love&like is two different things. [I learned the best from Inspiration&my boypren] Third thing ; the past is hard to forget. You can't get away from it cause its your past, it follows your everywhere. Like drama. Everywhere, all the time. People say you cant forget your 'first love'. Thas true .. You don't have to forget about them, just don't be sprung over them. Its just going to bring you more pain. Yes, I experienced it. Being in situations isn't easy. I want to cry my eyes out right now but I cant cause of my heart condition. Yes, I still have my heart condition. Its not serious but I have to be careful. Im like tearing right now. Its so hard. Thinking is not easy. My life is so complicated right now. This may sound stupid but its hard for me cause im not used to it. Too many stuff are happening and im trying to keep it together. Cause I promise my boypren I wont cry when he's not here.

_All is said than done.


No comments:

Post a Comment