Saturday, November 28, 2009

48

Date : November 28, 2009

&Another one.

Well, let's say things are different .. How was your thanksgiving ? Mine ? Ghey .. I miss last year so much): It kills me knowing that things are different. Hope that next year will be the same in a way as last year. I didn't have that 'family bond' that I was hoping to have. We just fixed the house for Sebastian's party today. We been cleaning the house for 3 days straight ! Yes, im tired but if the party is helluh tight today then it was worth it ;D Lols.

Date : November 29, 2009

SO, yesterday's party was fun but then sad in a way. The only F.A.S. member that came was Ate and I appreciate her for coming along:) Kuya&I picked her up when I got him, kinda. Lols. The REC reunion was okay but then funny towards the end(x Only a few people came and SDCMFFAAE&I felt like we were babysitting -_- We stayed 12 - 2. Then daddy&Kuya picked me up. When we got home, Ate called and said that she can go so Kuya&I picked her up. On the way, my boypren called and he made my phone die D: OMG, Ate FINALLY has a phone ! :D Lols ! &&UNLIMITED TEXTING ! Yessss ;D She has a touch phone, better than mines but at least we both have phones:) So when we got to my house, I gave her a tour around the house a bit. Yes, everyone likes this house so mucho:) Then we helped getting the food and table ready. My mom friends came first then my cousins came. When everyone came, it was soo loud D: The lito kids were like yelling and running around. Then Ate&I helped comfort cawsin cause she was still sad): I feel helluh bad for her. Ihatehim -_- Readers, you don't need to know(: Well, it was a good night mixed wit other stuff too but we had family time. I made my boypren&Khaila a cwalk dedication cause they mean a lot to me right now. Imma upload it laters. Ate&I toke helluh pictures wit her new phone cause it has better quality than my phone xD Kinda. Lols. Aftah the party-ish when my cousins left, my daddy&his friend dropped me off at Ate's house since I slept over cause I go to church wit them on Sundays. Ate, Nerd&I ate brownies, talked, texted, went on the computer and watched tv till we got tired xD Yes, it was a loooong and crazy night xD My boypren couldn't come to the party cause he had another party to go to. So he called me when he was there cause he missed me and he was being faithful, not dancing wit other girls without me:) I helluh love him for that but I feel bad that I didn't go cause he invited me and whatnot. So, making him a dedication cwalk and giving him a surprise will make it up:) So Ate&I slept at 2 something in the morning and we had to go to church at 8. THE EARLIEST I EVER WENT TO CHURCH. I think .. xD Lols. But yeah, we were helluh tired. &we were late to church too, we arrived at 8:30 ish. Aftah church, we went back to their house, ate and then left to their tita's house cause her brother needed to say bye to them since he is going back to Irvine. Her brother is funny though xD Lols. Then aftah that, they dropped me back home and when Nerd, her sister, and their parents saw my house they liked it(x Yes, everyone falls in love wit our house lols. It's true though :D Lols. Well, that was my weekend. Now, imma rest and upload the pictures and video's later. Stay Focused&Be Positive Kids mmkays ?

No comments:

Post a Comment