Tuesday, November 3, 2009

45

Date : November 19, 2009
Updating A Bit.
So, my Halloween was FUUUUN:) Better than last year xD Lols. I went wit Ate, her friend and my boypren. We walked A LOT ! But it was funny cause my boypren was acting stupid but entertaining us at the same time. Lols. Ate&I were nerds ;D &her friend was a dead cheerleader lols. My boypren didn't dress up cause yeah xD We just had helluh fun and stayed out till almost 12. It was the first time Ate met my boypren and she approves ;D Lols. Well, aftah we had to go, I slept over Ate's house and Ate, Nerd, their older sister and I watched Paranormal Activities. The first part was boring but then the second part was SCARY :o ! Aftah that, we watched Shake, Rattle and Role. It's a filipino scary movie xD They had a marathon so yeah. We didn't sleep till 2 something in the morning. So, her parents, Nerd and her sister woke Ate&I up at 7 something cause we were the only ones still sleeping xD We had to eat and then get ready for church. We didn't go to church till the 11 am mass. Enough with that weekend, here are some updates. BFFAAE's birthday ws on the 13th so we went out to eat suhi and kick it. After school, my boypren and I waited for Ate and Nerd to pick us up since they are our rides to Osaka Sushi next to United Artist. When we were there, we called the birthday girl to come so yeah. Then she came at 5 and thas when the resturaunt opened. It was BFFAAE, Ate, Nerd, my boypren and I. Pamangkin couldn't come cause her auntie wanted to take her out and fatties didn't come cause they are lazy. For BFFAAE's present, I gave her a rose, brownies and a big card wit some pictures we toke on our anniversaries and 8th grade year:) Yes, she liked it ;D Lols. I also gave my boypren a rose cause our 1 month was on the 14th which is a Saturday and obviously we can't hang out on the weekends since im always busy. He didn't get me anything and he felt bad but it's okay because I don't expect anythang ;D Lols. Friday was helluh fun though. We stayed out till 9 pm xD We walked to Foodsco aftah dinner, bought chips, candy and stayed at College Square and toke pictures(x It was funny lols. Well, BFFAAE had a fun time :D My boypren was supposed to take BFFAAE, Ate, Nerd&I to my house but his sister was wit her boypren so when my boypren left we went to Target to wait for BFFAAE's parents to come. It was boring at Target cause there was only a few people there. So when BFFAAE's parents came, she brought Nerd and Ate to my house. When we came to my house, we ate and rest before her sister came to pick them up. That night was the best though:) Lols. Hm .. What else to update .. Im moving): We found a very nice house at Franklin. It is 16 mins away from here. We started to move in Tuesday. &im sick so I missed school. Everyone misses me and I miss them oh so much D; My parents said I can't go to school yet cause im still not well yet but I feel okay. Kuya got me sick first so I hate him for that. This week was supposed to be my last week at MTHS but noo I just had to get sick -_- Ghey. Just hope I go to school tomorrow, Friday, cause I wanna say my last goodbye to second period the most. Imma miss them a lot =/ They always made my day. Of course imma miss Pamangkin, BFFAAE, my boypren, mostly everyone I know ! Ugh, this is so ghey. I hate when I move, I always start to fade from people. Just hope I don't fade wit them .. My boypren cried when I told him I was moving D; I feel bad .. &having a long distance relationship again ? *sigh* Well, we'll see how it goes. I guess thas all the updates for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment