Wednesday, November 25, 2009

47

Date : November 25, 2009

&Again, updating.

A lot has been going on lately. Just recently moved to the new house. Yes, I LOVE the new house:) Still getting used to everything but all good so far. Going to mths still. Kuya drives me to school so yeah. He first drove me to school yesterday and we had such an adventure lols. I'm surprised im still alive xD Lols ! Jkay:) School is school. Getting stressed out as usual. Grades currently dropping because of my laziness and lack of participation on work. Don't worry, im going to bring them up again. Family issues are a bitch. Yes, still going on but hey, im used to it remember ? Those are the only two things I stress about =/ My boypren and I are still going out:) 1 month and 11 days ! Ilovehimohsomuch. Thanksgiving is tomorrow ! I Sebastian's birthday party is on Saturday ;D PAAAARTY ! Lols. I don't know what we are doing for thanksgiving but I'll find out eventually. But I can't wait to party wit the family and friend:) Yes, wit family and friends, it's a BIG party ;D Lols. I don't really go on the computer as much anymore since it's boring to me. I just go on at times when something is needed or when I feel like it. I'll be blogging from time to time if new events come up. Been kinda fading wit the F.A.S lately): I haven't really hung out wit all of them in a while. Hopefully on Saturday we get to spend time wit each other like always. Lot's has been running through my mind lately. People need to stfu and stop always bringing Josh into the topic. Wtf though, I'M OVER HIM. PERIOD. Shit .. Getting on my nerves -_- Anyways, just hoping something good comes into my life sooner or later. Still praying for mama's health that she will be okay. Keeping my dreams up about going to the Philippines next year, May 2010 w/Ate Leigh Anne:) We'll see how it goes. Imma try to find a center where I can learn the Filipino traditional dances ;D Lols. Yes, im weird but hey, trying different things can help you in life some time lols. Living my life to the fullest everyday because my family&friends are my influences. "Love comes and goes but family&friends are forever." Christmas is just a few days away ! Ready to have that break though(x Christmas is my favorite time of the year because my family&friends are always here to have fun. I hoped this year would be better than last year but I guess every year is the same in a way. Please God, let next year be a lito bit different. Music is still an everyday must; keeps me in check. Aim&phone are my everyday routine. Memories should be everyday and be cherished forever. For all my viewers, please pray for my family&I that are 'problem' could be solved easily and soon. Blehh, tired wit all the sadness. I just want to have fun and whatnot, you know ? I wanna party one day, without worrying about all the stress and pressure. Take me away from this world and let me in the dream I've been dreaming about. Yes, I have high hopes for my dreams. Knowing that tomorrow CAN be a new start makes me wonder, 'can it be really tomorrow?'. Fck the drama, let's make it simpler. Hm .. I guess thas all ? I'll update more sooner or later. Stay Focused&Be Positive Kids mmkays ?

No comments:

Post a Comment