Thursday, November 19, 2009

46

Date : November 19, 2009

REC !

Hi, im Sister Annjeanette Fortuno, Rec 92, table of St. Genevieve !:)

Rec was the best ! It was on November 6 - 8. I learned a lot during rec. &Ate was right ; it's emotional and you'll learn a lot. I changed aftah rec though. I don't cuss as much anymore and I listen to my parents more. I also learned that no matter what, we should give it all to God. GOD is love and love is all around us. Everyone can love. &I also learned to forgive and NOT forget. During rec, I was thinking about a lot of things. Total Commitment made me helluh cry =/ It made us think about how our family members and friends are sorry for what they done to us and whatnot. Man, I am for sure going to serve rec 94 ! Lols. During rec, Shawn&I bonded a lot xD Lols. It was funny and cool(: I'll upload the pictures as soon as I move in my new house. Yes, I toke a lot of pictures and made video's as well(x Well, thas all I wanted to say about rec ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment