Monday, October 5, 2009

Im Grounded.

Date : October 5, 2009

Yes, its true. Im grounded. My hardest punishments are here. No internet, house phone, outside privileges. Nada. All I can do wit my cell phone is to call for emergency's and text. If you need me, TEXT IT. I wonder if my phone is going to be taken away .. Maybe .. Don't know. But I guess this is my last blog till I earn my parents trust back. My mommy gave me the talk and I guess she's right, time to grow up and face the consequences. Imma blog if I get internet privileges anytime. My parents said I have to start sharing computer's wit my kuya since we are moving to an apartment I believe ? Or something. But knowing my kuya, I wont have time to go on myspace, aim [maybe], blogspot, etc. All those things I usually do. So I guess this is a farewell to all my followers .. For now..
Haaaappy Birthday Madre<3
To Be Continued ..

No comments:

Post a Comment