Friday, October 23, 2009

42

Date : October 23, 2009

Updating Time:)

Hay loves. How have you been ? Lols. Well, I FINALLY have time to update my blogspot since it's Friday and I don't really have homework. I had times that I get to go on the computer but I don't really have much time to update so now I get to. Let's see, finally starting second term this week. So far, high school is getting better for me. Let's just say October 14, 2009 @ 3:23 PM was one of my best days. I'm taken though ;D Teehee. His name is Nhia and he's a sophmore. Yes, a sophmore lols. We have second period algebra together and luckily we have it the whole year so it's all good. I helluh love that class though ! Whenever my day is bad at the beginning, my day turns better aftah second period. Well, im starting to get over him. It's a good thing. But he pops up on my mind every now and then cause people start mentioning him which is ghey. Anyways, I did a lot of stuff these past few weeks since I haven't been blogging but its to long to type xD Let's just say a lot can happen in 1 week lols. So, im starting to be a good girl for my parents but they just keep bringing me down every time. It hurts so much when your parents say the negatives about you even though they MIGHT be kidding. All the shit im hearing is fck'n b/s. I'm stressing at home when im supposed to be only stressing wit school and whatnot. But I guess school is the only place that calms me down. I like being away from home at times so I won't have to deal wit all this b/s. But I have to go home so I have to deal wit it. My heart has been going wild nowadays because I hyperventilate a lot =/ Ghey .. Hm .. What else to say .. OH, today was the best day too:) In second period, we had a party to celebrate surviving the first terms lols. We just did the warm up and started watching Transformers and eat food. I brought pancit canton and everyone loved it ;D So, BFFAAE, Sonia, Elizabeth, Nhia&I sat in the back. Nhia was like flirting wit me xD Lols. Then aftah school, he walked me home and we gave each other the longest hug we ever gave each other. Yes, im happy:) Teehee. P.E. is torture ! I swear D: My thighs still hurt like fck. I like 8th grade p.e. better ! The stairs are torture but the track seems easier to run because I guess its rubber and whatnot. I run alone cause Monique runs slow xD So aftah p.e. during lunch, I kept getting compliments because I put my hair up on the side lols. I never put my hair up at school but now I do because of p.e. My classes are okay so far. Trying to still get good grades to make me&my parents happy. Hm .. Am I missing anything else ? OH, NERD LOST THE BET& I WON >:D Hehehe ! I have to make her do something for me xD But im still thinking because I want her to do something embarrassing xD Nerd, I know I said I don't want to make it hard for you but .. Never mind, I changed my mind:) Lols. So, Ate&I's 2 years is on Monday. YAY ! Pamangkin's&I's 1 year is on Sunday ;D I hope Nhia&I last. I have a feeling it will though. We are progressing each day so its all good. He's faithful though:) He doesn't hug girls as much as last time xD &we have our late night conversations before sleeping. Teehee. So, I go to Fairfield on the weekends to visit my cousins and whatnot. It's fun going there though lols. Because I haven't seen them in a while so I get to update wit them. When im there, I usually babysit but its okay, I have fun doing it:) Well, I'll try to update on Fridays when I have time. &I'll post up the new picture on my 'Rawr' blog lols. I guess thas all for now. If I missed something, I'll come back and re-update. Stay Focused&Be Positive Kids mmkays ?

Haaaappy 1 year&1 month BFFAAE. iloveyou:) Always&Forever ;

No comments:

Post a Comment