Monday, October 5, 2009

41

Date : October 5, 2009
My Weekend Part 2

So, as you should ALL know. Im grounded. I’ll tell you why. But before that, this means I won’t be blogging as much. Right now, imma just blog wit Microsoft word and copy it later to my blog when I get internet back. SO, let’s start off shall we ? So I left off before going to CFF class. When I was walking to class, I saw Cristyln. It was so random O_O Her&me had drama in 7th grade but now its cool I guess. Trying to forget about the past and move on. She said she is signing up for CFF class to. She isn’t going to be in my class because my class is 7th&8th grade. Even though im in 9th grade, I had to go down a grade since I didn’t attend 7th&8th grade year. ANYWAYS, when class started, all of us noticed our teacher wasn’t here when class started [8:45]. We were all like “whoops, she’s late, she gets the after class detention” lmfao xD It was funny. So our T.A. taught the class. She was better than our teacher(x We got to talk and whatnot. So Christian [Ate’s friend] was talking to Jessica, Celine and me. It was cool. We only had to do 1 assignment lols. We didn’t even have to take a test :D We usually take tests after class before leaving but w/e ;D Lols. All of us had to write our names on a paper so our teacher knew we were at class that day. &the best part, we got out of class 10 mins early lmao. After class, Shawn&I talked(x I get to see him&Shantelle every Saturday now:) While waiting for our rides, Jessica&I decided to go on the swings and be lito kid’s lols. It was cool:) I haven’t been on a swing since I last kicked it at the park. So when my daddy&kuya came to pick me up, we went home. Then when I got home, I ate brunch since I skipped breakfast before I left this morning cause I thought I would be late but I was early >.<>.< hour="9" minute="35">9:35 or something like that. I felt helluh bad. I didn’t even notice the time cause I was having so much fun ! When I got in the car, my parents were yelling at me of course&whatnot. When we got home, my mommy talked to me before I slept. She gave me “the talk”. &that’s the story of how I got grounded. When she was talking to me, I was helluh thinking about NewFriend&him. My phone died at the dance so it explains everything. When I put my phone in the charger and it turned on, I got like 10 text messages. I was like DAMN xD Then I fell asleep. I was helluh tired though ! Because it was a fun night to remember:) Well, the homecoming part that is<3 hour="11" minute="0">11 o’clock mass so I woke up early for nothing xD Lols. I got to tell her everything. Nerd got mad cause I danced wit NewFriend xD She still wants me wit him. So then it was like 10 something and Ate&Nerd picked me up for church. When we got to church, we were looking for people we knew xD We didn’t see Christian so we thought he is going to the 12 o’clock mass. We saw FOB though and other people from my class. The mass lecture was very weird cause it was kinda related to me O_O Ate was like “it’s a sign !” xD After church, they dropped me off home. When I got home, I ate, did my homework and then slept since I had no internet and I was still tired. I woke up and my lito brother was awake so I had to baby-sit him since my parents were gone looking for houses. They came home like 10 mins after my lito brother woke up. When they came home, he toke a bath and we ate dinner. After dinner, I toke a shower and got my things ready for school the next day. So overall, my weekend was very tiring and hectic. But even though I got in trouble, homecoming was worth it<3

No comments:

Post a Comment