Saturday, October 3, 2009

40

Date : October 03, 2009

Another Week Though:)

Spirit week(: Lols. BFFAAE, Pamangkin&I only dressed for 2 occasions; 'Beauty&The Best' and 'Stranded on a Island'. Corny names huh ? Yeah, our schools WOW xD My classes are getting better. 2 more weeks till 2nd term. This term went by fast though. Im getting my grades up to A's and hopefully will stay after the finals. If not, B's are okay. Trying to focus on school work before anything else. So this week, a lot happened for me. Lets just say Nerd MIGHT win. But .. The bet is turning. Im trying to not have feelings for NewFriend. Everyone was like 'if you go out wit him, imma be mad at you. you and Josh look good together !' LOls. Thas true though, Josh&I look like a good match. But then again, there is progression going on but I dont know if we go back out together .. IM SO SORRY BFFAAE ! My fellow readers, you dont need to know why(: But then again .. IMSORRYBFFAAEIMSORRYBFFAAEIMSORRYBFFAAEIMSORRYBFFAAEIMSORRYBFFAAE! Im truly sorry, I dont want to ruin our friendship just cause of this stupid thing =/ Besides that .. Friday was the best day ever ;D We had a rally schedule so our classes were an hour and 18 mins. NewFriend asked me to the homecoming dance today. I said yes:) He's nice though. He begged me this whole week xD We had a bet though. He had to be quiet in second period on Thursday and yesterday. He was but yesterday, he was kinda loud xD When it was quiet on Thursday, my teacher was happy and everyone else too(x So everyone wins ;D LOls ! Back to talking about yesterday ; Kido paid for my dance ticket cause I couldn't find Fa and it was almost time to go to 4th period. Imma pay him back on Monday though(: Tanks Kido ! I thought I was going to be late but I wasn't. THEN in 5th period AVID, we were going to have our vocabulary quiz and Carla&I didn't study BUT THEN our teacher said we are going to have it on Monday cause it was our teacher's birthday on Wednesday. We were saved xD So instead, we played a game. BFFAAE, Sonia, Monique&I were called the Mexasians ;D LMFAO ! We had 14 points. Sonia : "OMG, 14 !" Me : "What a coincidence ;D" LMAO. So after school like at 2:09, school ended and we could attend the rally if we want to and BFFAAE&I went wit NewFriend:) His friends kept shoving him on me xD Such losers LOls. The rally sucked though. After the rally, BFFAAE, NewFriend&I kicked it. So we decided to go see the break dance club. It was fun ! BFFAAE&I were just watching and recorded ;D The video link is on 'break dance club'. LOls. After the break dance club, NewFriend was supposed to give BFFAAE&I a ride but he couldn't. Its okay though, we wanted to walk to my house(x Lols. When BFFAAE&I were walking to my house, we were acting retarted at times but it was funny ;D Lmao. When we went to my house, we went on the computer, ate snacks, talked, etc. Then she had to go ): She's not even going to homecoming D; Imma miss her ! So when she left, thas when I edited the video. Then at like 9 ish, NewFriend wanted me to call him so I did xD We were on the phone for 1 hour and 5 mins cause my daddy had to use the phone xD But I called him back to say gnight lols. Well, imma go to CFF soon. So imma blog part 2 tomorrow. Well, thas all for now:) Stay Focused&Be Positive Kids mmkays ?

No comments:

Post a Comment