Saturday, August 28, 2010

73

Look forward to something, Look back at nothing, Live For One Thing. _Brother-in-Law

Happy knowing that he was there for me. Confused on what really is 'there'. Depressed cas I played the game and lost, again. Sad cas now, after all this, I know that im losing them both

I feel stupid for playing the game. I really didn't intend to hurt anyone. Now, just thinking about it. Time to come out clean. I just feel so disappointed in myself. I knew something was gonna happen. But then again, I still went for it. I like him but im starting to feel that 'love' for him again as well. I don't know what to do anymore. Its like every time this happens, im always gonna be the one getting hurt in the end. But its better than having them hurt right ? *Sigh* .. I hate how I can't make up my mind easily. It just gotta be so complicated. I swear, it would only be better if I just concentrated on whats important instead of falling in love again. But .. I don't know. Thas just me. I keep telling myself everything's gonna be okay but I know im just BS'sing myself. Well, all I can do now is come out clean, fix the problem and get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment