Monday, August 16, 2010

72

Date : August 16, 2010

First Day at Sheldon High School: Sophomore Year ;D

Morning, met up wit Babe and got our schedules. Then he showed me around campus and we just hung out for the time remaining. First period, Piano Lab. I made a new friend lols. She's my partner for piano. Its kinda hard but I have to get used to it and keep up wit the pace. Second period, Japanese. I don't know anyone YET but its cool. Teacher is boring. Hopefully I learn a lot though ! Third period, PE. I have a PE buddy. She's also my walking home and lunch buddy ;D Lols. She's nice. I have other friends that I know in that class too. So its all good. The people I meet introduce me to other people too xD Lols, its all good. After PE is lunch. Got it wit Babe:) We just hang out by the stairs because you can feel the breeze on the hot day lols. Fourth is AP World History. That class is funny :D I have it wit Cutaay too ! Babe walked me to all my classes which was sweet:) BestFriend and I kept trying to find each other but we ended up seeing each other aftah school lols. At least I got to see him. Then walked home a lone since my phone died and didn't know 'walking home, PE, lunch buddy' walked home too D; Overall, day was awesome ;D But helluh miss FAS Ladies ! D; Hopefully see them every Friday ! We'll see:) Stay Focused and Be Positive Kids mmkays ?:)

_Very first DECENT school picture ever !

No comments:

Post a Comment